(Printable greeting cards make sense. Printing your own greeting card is a small way for you to make a difference in climate change; you can choose recycled paper or cardstock, print from your own or shared printers (with refillable cartridges!), you don't have to drive to the store, buy something coated in plastics/microplastics/adhesives/etc, and it doesn't require a company shipping simple cards across the globe.
Additionally, it's easy peasy! You can print on-demand, even if you forgot to pick up a card on your grocery run. As an added bonus, they're likely to be less expensive than greeting cards that you would purchase at a big-box store and the product that you get is more unique.
I have a selection of printable greeting cards on Etsy that you can choose from. They're some of my most popular items I have to offer. I currently design them all to be blank inside for you to add your own personalized message. For those with writer's block, here are some greeting card messages that might help get you started: (click 'Read More' below to continue)
1. Happy (#) Birthday!
2. Cheers to you!
3. Wishing you all the best this year!
4. Here’s to the great year ahead!
5. Wishing you all the best for your special day!
6. You deserve an awesome day!
7. Wishing you good health, happiness, and all the best this year!
Mother’s Day OR Father’s Day
1. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother/father.
2. Thank you for all of your love, care, and support.
3. You have given me so much and I am so grateful for your love.
4. I am grateful for your love and support everyday.
5. You mean the world to me.
6. I think of you everyday.
7. Even when we our lives take us in different directions, I will always love you.
8. You have been with me through some tough times, and I am so thankful for your support.
9. I love the time that we get to spend together.
10. I hope that your special day is as special as you.
11. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day.
12. Thank you for being you!
13. You are appreciated and you are loved.
14. We miss you so much and look forward to seeing you again soon.
15. Wishing you lots of love for Mother’s Day/Father’s Day!
Condolence Card Messages
1. I am so sorry for your loss.
2. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
3. You are not alone in your time of need. Please let me/us know if there is anything that I/we can do to help.
4. We will always remember (name) fondly.
5. We have so many wonderful memories of (name) that we will treasure forever.
6. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and hearts during this difficult time.
7. We will keep (name) in our prayers.
8. We are so grateful to have known (name). He/she was a wonderful person who will never be forgotten.
Thank You Card Messages:
1. Thank you for your help. I appreciate your thoughtfulness!
2. Thank you for everything that you do. Your kindness is appreciated!
3. I really appreciate your help with (activity). It made such a difference.
4. Thank you for thinking of me/us. Your generous spirit is a shining light!
5. Thank you so much for (gift). It is exactly what we needed and it will be put to good use!
6. Your friendship means so much to me. Thank you for being such a good friend.
Head over to my Etsy Shop to view my whole selection of printable greeting cards.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
A zone 8a gardening enthusiast!